12.30.2009

Final White Wednesday of 2009~

First, let me start by saying that I hope everyone's Christmas was Merry and Happy! Even if you didn't get gobs of presents, we should all be thankful for having our families and loved ones around us during this Season....
that's the biggest Blessing of all!
Now, on to the final White Wednesday of 2009!
This last installment of WW for this year consists of some of my own personal collections and pics of things or collections that I'd like to have one day!
Let's start with some of my collections~
And now for some of my favorites and what's on my Wish List~
I hope you enjoyed my WW
and may all your wishes come true in the New Year!
Happy 2010!!!!

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful collection of whites...both the haves and the wishes. I just love all those white dishes too.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to whites, wishes coming true and many White Wednesdays to come!!
    Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa,
    I love both your White haves and your wishes! And hoping your wishes for the New Year come true!
    My Best
    Gale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing all your great whites with us today. Hope to see more in teh New Year. Many blessings in 2010!

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful combination of whites, and oh how I love all those ironstone soup tureens and pitchers!
    Sending hugs and blessings for a wonderful New Year!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year sweet friend! Have a safe one!

    Hugs,

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing everyone's beautiful white!

    Happy New Year and Many Blessings to you!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message, I enjoy reading your thoughts. Thank You~

Related Posts with Thumbnails