6.30.2009

Big Red Barn Show~

I had the pleasure of being a part of the Big Red Barn Show this past weekend with my friend Joyce Shillings of Joyce Shillings Antiques. She is a sweet and kind individual who has an amazing talent for making anything look wonderful! It was alot of work but so worth it! I learned so much from her in just the few days I was with her and also got to see many great vendors in the meantime.
If you have never been to the Big Red Barn you should try to make at least one of their shows...you won't be disappointed. The vendors that set-up there are so talented like Theresa Cano of Garden Antqs Vintage, Judy and Bill Hill of Judy Hill Designs, Peg and Jon of French Vanilla, Linda and Ludmil of Willow Nest, Carolyn Westbrook of Carolyn Westbrook Home, Leftovers, and of course my good friend Joyce Shillings. I met so many others but the names have left me at this time.
I will leave you with some pics of Joyce Shillings booth and some others.
The wonderful and talented Joyce Shillings~

Garden Antqs Vintage booth~

Another talented lady~

Theresa Cano of Garden Antqs Vintage and myself

Peace, Love and Blessings~

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. This looks truly divine! I loved all the pictures...so very inspiring!

    LuLu~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures! Looks like a lot of talent. ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message, I enjoy reading your thoughts. Thank You~

Related Posts with Thumbnails